• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi There, I'm Back

V.I.P Member
And it is great to see that Calvert and Superboy have kicked off another forum.

Congrats to both of you on your promotion from moderators to administrators.:lol2:

:lol2: Thanks 142857 and also welcome to the forums.

Good to see another familiar face on the board. :D

Welcome to the community at Aspies Central, 142857. I'm glad that you have chosen to join us and it's good to see another familiar face here.

Yes, I suppose you could say we got promoted from moderators to administrators. :lol2:

They did the Futurama Bender move I heard Ian do the "screw this Imma go create a new forum with hookers and beer you know what forget the hookers and beer!"

They did the Futurama Bender move I heard Ian do the "screw this Imma go create a new forum with hookers and beer you know what forget the hookers and beer!"

That sounds very much like a thing I would do actually... :lol2: But if I wanted to, I could get myself a beer but I don't think its a good idea when I have things going on?

New Threads

Top Bottom