• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi my name is Ken :)

techlife95

Hello folks my name is Ken Reid. I have ASD aka autism spectrum disorder. I hope everybody has a great thanksgiving and I wish everybody the very best in your life :)

Hi Ken and welcome. Despite being from the UK I also join my American cousins in celebrating, at least in spirit, Thanksgiving so echo your sentiments.

IMG_0340.GIF
Don't celebrate Thanksgiving I'm English , Shalom that means Peace welcome hello
Hello folks my name is Ken Reid. I have ASD aka autism spectrum disorder. I hope everybody has a great thanksgiving and I wish everybody the very best in your life :)

Welcome, and happy Thanksgiving to you too! Had a good one myself, nice to spend time around family for a change :)

Welcome to ASPIESCentral and happy thanksgiving! Even though I'm from the UK where it's not celebrated, I've known various people from the USA online and I know what a special day this is for you.

I hope to see you around the forums. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom