• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hi im new! this is my first time here!

maho*

Hi, my name is pepper.
Nice to met all of you!
I am 20 years old.
I was diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome at the age of 13.
I am having a hard time reconnecting with society please
take your time with me.
I am a (not really) active artist on tumblr.
I love listening to dnd podcasts
I love terrible movies like the room, trolls 2, and etc...
I love the 70s to 80s animes because of their asthetics and influnce.

Last edited:
welcome.png

Hey there! Nothing better than cheesy old movies. I know I'm too far down the rabbit hole when I start enjoying them unironically xD

Hi Pepper, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you won't have a hard time connecting with people here.
I'm just wondering what a dnd podcast is? I love podcasts too but that's not a term I'm familiar with. Anyway, glad you're here :)

Thank you!
Yes! cheesy movies are the best to sit through even with friends and family!
A dnd podcast is a group of people play dungeons and dragons its pretty funny and engaging.
I recommend the adventure zone, TFS at the table, critical role, high rollers which i'm listening to right now.
Its good background noise for when your drawing!
Plus i love the stories each dm makes it's endearing!

I play D&D various ways, as well as other role plays. One D&D campaign we had what we termed the cleric slot machine. The player didn't think it was funny. But every time our cleric died (first time I sorta kinda killed him with an AoE) our DM would Reincarnate to a new body. One time he was Reincarnated, I looked at my partner and said, "I don't like this one. Let's kill him and see what we get next." Again, our cleric didn't think it was very funny. Currently using Google Docs to play two games. 2nd edition D&D, and a GURPS superheroes game.

New Threads

Top Bottom