• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi..Im Matt and i think im aspergers

Hi Matt

welcome to af.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. There's plenty of useful information and threads to read and respond to, it sounds like you have been finding out about Aspergers and think it may apply to you. I hope you find these forums helpful.

:hibiscus::leafwind::mapleleaf::herb::sunflower::seedling:

Welcome to the Forum.
Hang around and look at the threads here - lots of useful info and personal stories to help you understand what might be going on for you.

Put out the Welcome Mat for Matt!
Look around at some of the threads and I'm sure you'll find a lot of answers.
Always welcome to talk with us and discuss how you are feeling. :)

Hi there Matt - welcome here.
I noticed your tag "wtf" and wondered what that was about.

There are a lot of good people here, I hope you find support with any questions you might have. I have found this a good place

Thank you.
I'm sorry its been a couple of weeks.
I have been off with Christmas stuff, and I am a little shy too.
I am guessing that this is a US site.
I am AUS.

New Threads

Top Bottom