• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, I'm Lane

LaneRenae

Hello, I'm Lane, I use he/him pronouns. I was diagnosed with ASD level 1 earlier this year. I'm a highschool student who enjoys theater, art, painting, and spending time in nature. This has been a rough year for me so I'm hoping to make some (teenaged) friends online. :)

welcome to af.png

Welcome to the forums, Lane. :) Plenty of young people on here,...and older autistics that have some life experience to share.

Welcome. I hope that you will be successful in making the connections you seek. Don't discount us geezers who, while never recognized or diagnosed at your age, had to find our way by ourselves.

Hi, and Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

I'm about your age. 15 years and nearly 3 months to be exact. I'm from the UK though, and considering you mentioned high school you're probably in the US. I'm happy to chat with you on this forum. Check out my thread if you like. I'm diagnosed with classic autism. I've had it for years and I've recently been quite aware of it. Hope you find other good friends on this forum. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom