• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi! I'm from the land of tequila!

18Gingasoldier

By the land of tequila I mean... Mexico.

So I was told 1-2 years ago that I had Aspergers. I became very interested and I've met many Aspies in Monterrey, the city where I live. After that I told my mom that I wanted to meet Aspies of my age, and we created a group. We started with 5, but one of them left because he was extremely ignorant and didn't like the group. Right now we have 7 members.

I am a Furry, and a bit of Brony and Otaku. So hi I guess :)

Welcome :)

I admire you and your friends creating a social group for Aspies. How long has the group been meeting?

Welcome :)

I admire you and your friends creating a social group for Aspies. How long has the group been meeting?

I think the group had its first meeting in November. We took a break in Winter Break. Someone left, then it was a rollercoaster of who came and who left. I was the creator of the group. (Oops there are six members, not seven)Overall, I like every member! They're all my friends. I'm the youngest member, at 15. They are very nice. We all have dogs lol, mainly Chihuahuas XD

List of ages:
Marier (Me): 15
Alejandra: 16
Ignacio: 17
Rene: 17
Andrés: 17
Lucía/Lucy: 21

The teachers are from my school. But meh I don't care much. They ok.

I think the group had its first meeting in November. We took a break in Winter Break. Someone left, then it was a rollercoaster of who came and who left. I was the creator of the group. (Oops there are six members, not seven)Overall, I like every member! They're all my friends. I'm the youngest member, at 15. They are very nice. We all have dogs lol, mainly Chihuahuas XD

List of ages:
Marier (Me): 15
Alejandra: 16
Ignacio: 17
Rene: 17
Andrés: 17
Lucía/Lucy: 21

The teachers are from my school. But meh I don't care much. They ok.
Nice group you got there Marier! It really takes alot of courage and strength to create an aspie group. Respect for that! ;)

I joined an aspie group once, but it was crap. I didn't understand the kids there because I do not tend to get along with other aspies without screaming my face off. Sorry guys, but it's the honest truth.

Don't worry - I didn't mention anything about online aspies, did I?

New Threads

Top Bottom