• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone!

Drorar

Greetings everyone,

My name is Adi, and I am the proud parent of Saar, a lively 17-year-old who happens to have autism. I have created a blog, 101Autism.com, with the aim to share our family's journey and offer guidance to those who may be going through similar experiences.

Saar, much like any other teenager, has a passion for football, cycling, and music. He is also a budding pianist and enjoys painting. However, his world is somewhat distinct. Loud sounds can be overwhelming, sudden changes can be unsettling, and understanding emotions can be challenging. Nevertheless, Saar is constantly learning and growing, and his unwavering resilience is truly remarkable.
:D Adi & Saar

Welcome @Drorar :)

This forum does have some parents. We do enjoy interacting with them. As you might know, the forum members here tend to fall into the teenager to older adult population. This can be helpful, I believe, as your teenager may, at some point, if he hasn't already, expressed some need for independence and what that may mean for the both of you. As adults who have and are going through the process, we may be of some assistance in this regard.

Welcome! I’m glad that you and Saar are here. I hope we can be helpful and supportive to you. Let us know if you need any help finding your way around the forum!

welcome to af.png

Greetings everyone,

My name is Adi, and I am the proud parent of Saar, a lively 17-year-old who happens to have autism. I have created a blog, 101Autism.com, with the aim to share our family's journey and offer guidance to those who may be going through similar experiences.

Saar, much like any other teenager, has a passion for football, cycling, and music. He is also a budding pianist and enjoys painting. However, his world is somewhat distinct. Loud sounds can be overwhelming, sudden changes can be unsettling, and understanding emotions can be challenging. Nevertheless, Saar is constantly learning and growing, and his unwavering resilience is truly remarkable.
:D Adi & Saar
Hi Adi, I'm also a parent with autism kid. My son's name is Akmal. He is 11 years old. He loves music, drawing, and swimming.

New Threads

Top Bottom