• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone

Pinyolo

Hello nice to meet y'all !
I'm not good with introductions and to be honest I never liked them so I'll try to be short.
I'm a 21 years old male , since my adolescence i started to suffer of social anxiety and depression, some time ago I discovered that all my problems might stem from me being asperger or being in the autism spectrum. I always felt different from other people and ofter questioned myself about why people do what they do and why for me it never felt natural to do as them.
By the way my hobbies are reading novels, films, manga and animes, videogames (especially rpgs) and lately going to the gym.
I did lot of test online but didn't get an official diagnosis yet (I plan to do it soon) hope you'll accept me anyway. Thanks for reading :)

Hello nice to meet y'all !
I'm not good with introductions and to be honest I never liked them so I'll try to be short.
I'm a 21 years old male , since my adolescence i started to suffer of social anxiety and depression, some time ago I discovered that all my problems might stem from me being asperger or being in the autism spectrum. I always felt different from other people and ofter questioned myself about why people do what they do and why for me it never felt natural to do as them.
By the way my hobbies are reading novels, films, manga and animes, videogames (especially rpgs) and lately going to the gym.
I did lot of test online but didn't get an official diagnosis yet (I plan to do it soon) hope you'll accept me anyway. Thanks for reading :)

I'm new here also. Thus far it's been beneficial. I've been given thoughtful advice even when I didn't agree with it fully, it was thoughtful

upload_2022-6-19_18-33-21.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive. Sounds like you will fit in here, we are all different but often with traits in common with some others here.

It's good to find others up against similar challenges I think, such as around communication especially, where may of us come up against our different wiring, and also the misunderstanding of this which is so common and can make us misunderstand ourselves or feel bad.

I hope you will feel able to join in discussions or to post threads here, it's good that you are here.

:walking::rowboat::snowboarder::surfer::runner::swimmer::bicyclist::rocket:

Excuse my ignorance, but what is manga?
A manga is basically a japanese comic, it differenties from western comics or graphic novels because they're readed from right to left and usually only drawned in black and white. My profile picture is from a manga titled"Real", hope to have been useful!

Welcome to the forums. Not everyone here has an official diagnosis, and people are treated equally, and honestly. At least that is how it seems to me. (-:

New Threads

Top Bottom