• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone!

h_tadl

I'm a 20 years old university student. I got diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome when I was 7. I got a lot of help at the time, which really helped me. I think most people would perceive me as a 'normal' guy nowadays. However, I feel very alone and bored most of the time, pretty much ever since I went to university. It's like I have forgotten how to socialize, and I feel like my Asperger's is part of it. I guess COVID plays a role as well. I am hoping to connect with people in similar situations, or who have advice for me. Never been on a forum like this though, so I'll have to learn things as I go I guess.

535220c4780981300fb8e7a2a574c962.png

Welcome! With the move to online classes, and even for those attending in-person courses, many clubs and groups have significantly reduced presence, and so there are definitely fewer social opportunities, which makes things challenging for everyone, let alone those for whom social interaction may not come as easily, so you are not alone.

New Threads

Top Bottom