• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone

seth_the_human

Hi all,
You can call me Seth. My therapist is coming to the idea that I may be on the spectrum, and I'm trying to accept this. I've felt very tired lately of feeling like I'm letting people down because of how I behave naturally. It's frustrating, and I want to be kinder to myself and more understanding of how my own brain works and what "ideal relationships" with others will look like for me. I hope you all are doing well.
Best wishes
Seth

Last edited:
2029e5350ad25965d5ec48ac9d082d70.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive. It sounds like it's a time of change for you, which can be uncomfortable, but I hope leads to you feeling better about things.

On the autistic spectrum, we can still work around issues and gain strategies for issues that have caused problems, and as you say, see how life works best for us. Relating and communication can be tricky for us, thats for sure. Tell us any strategies you think up , and hopefully you will also find ideas here from others.

:herb::rooster::hatchedchick::hatchingchick::hatchingchick::hatchedchick::rooster::herb:

New Threads

Top Bottom