• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone!

Eren

My name is Francisco, I am 25 years old and I live in Spain.

I have always believed that I have Asperger's, I am in the process of diagnosis, although at my age it is more complicated.

I have been going to a private psychiatrist to get the diagnosis, but it is very expensive and I will go to one of social security. The problem with social security is that it is slow and many times they ignore what you tell them, I know from experience.

So I don't officially have a diagnosis.

I think I may have Asperger because I have the following symptoms:

• Social isolation, I just don't fit into any group, I don't know how to socialize. I do not interact normally with others.
  • Lack of empathy, I don't understand the emotions of others, I often say things that I shouldn't say without realizing it.
  • Limited psychomotor skills.
  • I do not understand well the intentions of others.
  • I am very sensitive to loud noises, murmurs etc ... much more than others. This often makes me irritable.
Those are the symptoms that affect me the most and that I now remember, the worst thing really is loneliness.

Years ago I was also diagnosed with OCD.

I hope to find people like me on this forum and have a good time.

Welcome to the Forums, I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process

Hi Francisco, a warm welcome to this forum.
I am also in the process of diagonis in adulthood at the age of 30.
I strongly believe that I am on the spectrum.
Feel free to get in touch me whenever you need.

Hi and welcome. It's difficult feeling lonely, especially when it's hard to make friends due to high autistic traits or Aspergers. It's good that you are here, and can join in discussions and post your views and ideas plus hear from others who may be similar to you. I hope that you enjoy it here, and feel less lonely.
I
:poodle::sunflower::rabbit::blossom::cat::cherryblossom::dog::mapleleaf::poodle:

upload_2020-9-6_17-47-35.png

Welcome Francisco!

Don't worry about the age. I lived with ASD all my life and I didn't even know it.
The awareness about Asperger's Autism wasn't there.
I was diagnosed at age 13 with Panic/Anxiety disorder. OCD and Agoraphobia.

I wasn't diagnosed ASD until I was in mid 50's and I'm 63 now.
When I lost my Mom, (last remaining family), the grief counselor that I was going to
realised it was not just normal extended grief.
She started asking a lot of questions and told me to go for a diagnosis as she thought I had
Asperger's.

I was never social. No friends.
Never married or lived away from home with anyone.
Sensory issues with sound, lights, foods, and clothes.
Poor psychomotor skills.
Strict routines and not adaptable to change.

The test was spot on with issues I had through my life, but, it was always attributed to anxiety.
I found this forum soon after diagnosis and have been here ever since.
It does help with the loneliness a lot.

Glad you joined. :)

My name is Francisco, I am 25 years old and I live in Spain.

I have always believed that I have Asperger's, I am in the process of diagnosis, although at my age it is more complicated.

I have been going to a private psychiatrist to get the diagnosis, but it is very expensive and I will go to one of social security. The problem with social security is that it is slow and many times they ignore what you tell them, I know from experience.

So I don't officially have a diagnosis.

I think I may have Asperger because I have the following symptoms:

• Social isolation, I just don't fit into any group, I don't know how to socialize. I do not interact normally with others.
  • Lack of empathy, I don't understand the emotions of others, I often say things that I shouldn't say without realizing it.
  • Limited psychomotor skills.
  • I do not understand well the intentions of others.
  • I am very sensitive to loud noises, murmurs etc ... much more than others. This often makes me irritable.
Those are the symptoms that affect me the most and that I now remember, the worst thing really is loneliness.

Years ago I was also diagnosed with OCD.

I hope to find people like me on this forum and have a good time.

Hi Francisco! I'm new here as well! I can relate to so much of what you posted. I was officially diagnosed with High Functioning Autism as a toddler. I'm 23 now. Hope we can chat sometime. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom