• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone!

Aru

Hello everyone :) I am a 28 year male - I was diagnosed at around 22 with Aspergers and extreme social phobia(Mostly in person) - I've been sort of stuck inside the house most of my life and recently got suggested to throw myself onto some forums so i could interact with others similar to myself and everything, It's taking me a fairly long time to get the courage to do this but i think i really need to start making an effort and understand that i'll always be different, Anyway i look forward to being here nice to meet you all! :)

Hi, Aru!

I've had this incredible loneliness for most of my life.
I've found that this is an excellent place to interact, and I've had more meaningful dialog here, probably than anywhere else in my life.
You'll find that we're friendly and helpful, and that there's loads of information here.

Welcome!

Hello Aru :) Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you. My name's Jessie and I'm 15. Everyone's really friendly and helpful and nice here, I've found, and it's definitely a great place to come to, to meet new people who you can relate to and are going through similar things.

Hi Aru and welcome :)
I think you were given good advice and you'll be challenged finding a friendlier forum than this. Don't fret over being different - most of us here are a similar kind of different to you and some have lived with that knowledge for much, much longer ;)

upload_2018-12-10_17-48-56.png

Welcome Aru!
A lot of us spend most of the time alone or inside.
I can relate. This is a good start to testing the waters.
:)

New Threads

Top Bottom