• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi Everyone! Mother of 2

MIA4528

Hi everyone!

I am Marti and I have a 6 year old son diagnosed with level 2 ASD and ADHD.
I also have an older brother who was diagnosed with Aspergers early in life.

My Dad also displays autism quite strongly.
I am navigating the crazy journey of raising a little main with a strong sense of justice and high intelligence but delayed emotional/social abilities.

Im glad to be here and read all of your experiences and thoughts :)

1677117310608.png

Welcome to the forums, Marti. I'm also ASD2 but I missed out on the attention deficit thing, if anything I'm the opposite and I tend to hyperfocus to the exclusion of all else. I hope some of our experiences are helpful to you.

Hi everyone!

I am Marti and I have a 6 year old son diagnosed with level 2 ASD and ADHD.
I also have an older brother who was diagnosed with Aspergers early in life.

My Dad also displays autism quite strongly.
I am navigating the crazy journey of raising a little main with a strong sense of justice and high intelligence but delayed emotional/social abilities.

Im glad to be here and read all of your experiences and thoughts :)
Thanks for joining, and thank you for being open-minded to learn about individuals with autism.

Hello I am ASD 2 as well , would be glad to help if you have any questions.

Hello & welcome, @MIA4528.

May I ask which country you are in? We are from all over the world and someone here might be able to point you to local support services.

Hi and Welcome @MIA4528

Glad you have discovered us. There is an awful lot of experience here in the older posts.
Have a read around and join in a conversation when you feel ready.

New Threads

Top Bottom