• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
e7372cfa-f2fa-4598-9739-eef0ee22d2f6-original.jpg

Hey everyone I just want to make this a quick update

Just to say I’m doing OK

I’ve been going on trips in my special-needs recreation program and hang out with a friend of mine

I’m still waiting on getting services however I pretty much have got eligibility

I’ve been seeing a neuropsychologist

And I am making daily journal entries to her for The most part

Making a video or writing every day can be pretty exhausting

She also wants me to draw stuff in my day or anything that I can express better than writing

I haven’t done it any day program or something to specific yet

I’m still looking for something to do during the weekdays.

I’m looking for a program to help me learn skills and help me maybe get a job one day if that’s on my path so to speak

My grandmother recently turned 91

And I am so proud of her over these years

I recently turned 21

And that was and is very exciting

I had two different birthday parties one of my camp and one in my program

I know I’m having to deal with some personal issues with your with not me but something else

I hope then I can post more soon

But again I’m being a bit overwhelmed by my neuropsychologist and another situation that is not really mine but is part of my situation if you know what I mean

Although I’m working very hard I know that She wants the best for me and is something I need to do to discover myself I believe

Getting my thoughts straight is a very hard thing for me

forming them in the words or even videos or anything

Because believe it or not I sometimes I get really within myself and I don’t even know why

It’s not necessarily a bad thing just a little annoying

How has everyone been?

Last edited:
Thank you for the update, Jen. I am happy to hear you are doing OK. Happy Birthday also. Please keep us updated, we care about you.

A belated happy birthday Jen, twenty-one is good. Glad to hear you are doing okay. I'm just getting ready for winter here, as it's getting colder in canada. Things are as usual.

I am glad to hear you have some good supports and lots of hope for your future!

Happy belated birthday and same to your grandma

New Threads

Top Bottom