• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

i like reading, mine craft, legos, hot wheels princesses, sofia the first, minions,dinos thomas the train, spongebob dora i love video games music, movies i love santa i believe in santa , i like the easter bunny he is real to so is the tooth fairy ,i love pajamas, i like pj masks and paw patrol,i like bowling boating fishing i love my room its cool im mentally 15 but my real age is 28

i have autism my room is disney its really cool i have developmental delays too and love anything fun i love paw patrol and pj masks and minions too please dont be mean

Hey I like minecraft too! and cool profile image! I can't help but notice you joined early 2016? welcome to the forum anyways

Okay, hold up.

Look, normally I'm happy to greet newcomers, but... Dude, you gotta slow down here. If you just fill the forum with constant topics, it's going to cause trouble, and people are going to start getting annoyed at you. Not to mention... it seems you created two accounts (the other one obviously being "autism1022"), one right after the other, both posting. Dont do that. Heck, you've even got dual topics going here with those.

If you're going to be on a forum like this, it's important to learn some etiquette. There's certain ways to act on a forum, and there's certain ways NOT to act. Just like any forum.

I'm not a mod, but if this were the forum I DO moderate, I would have already taken action here.

Seriously, we'd love to have you here, but it's not going to end well if everyone just ends up getting irritated as a result.

Okay, hold up.

Look, normally I'm happy to greet newcomers, but... Dude, you gotta slow down here. If you just fill the forum with constant topics, it's going to cause trouble, and people are going to start getting annoyed at you. Not to mention... it seems you created two accounts (the other one obviously being "autism1022"), one right after the other, both posting. Dont do that. Heck, you've even got dual topics going here with those.

If you're going to be on a forum like this, it's important to learn some etiquette. There's certain ways to act on a forum, and there's certain ways NOT to act. Just like any forum.

I'm not a mod, but if this were the forum I DO moderate, I would have already taken action here.

Seriously, we'd love to have you here, but it's not going to end well if everyone just ends up getting irritated as a result.
ok sorry

Aye, it's no problem really. I get the impression that you're just excited to be here. I know what that's like, I get overly excited sometimes myself.

Just calm down a bit, that's all.

Why not take some time to browse through the forum and see what topics are already going? Maybe you'll find an interesting conversation to join. That's always a good start. You can start to meet people here that way and maybe make some friends in the process!

Welcome to the forum one way or another though.

my autism is mild i have level 2 autism which mean i need help with lots of stuff in my life my mom helps me lots in my life shes my hero as a kid i always had her and i still have my mom now my favorite person is my mom i never had many friends but i was ok i can talk walk do lots of things i couldn't talk till age 5 couldn't walk till age 3 wasnt potty trained till age 4 living with autism is not easy i struggle everyday too do the best i can, i do have adhd, ocd, speech issues, i have bad learning issues i have asthma . allergy's i have anxiety issues bad i have night terrors i dont like yelling or mean people i cry when people are mean too me im over senstive i had lots of surgery's ,i dont like dentists, i like helping people, i love Christmas, Halloween, i like movies, music, video games, i like fishing, i cant swim deep water fears i like camping, i like disney, i like minecraft im really good at computers i do take adhd meds which are not helping but i will be getting new adhd meds i like pizza my favorite food , i have spd, learing and developmental delays too

Glad you are here. Welcome to the site. We have many gamers and tech people, so you should find some interesting posts.

im mikie actually michael i have level 2 autism, adhd, sensory issues, gerd, scolclis , learning and speech issues, im mentally delayed i have developmental issues i like reading, mine craft, legos, hot wheels princesses, sofia the first, minions,dinos i like being me

Welcome aboard:)
2456EE98-AD1F-4C8E-93BE-69AB19AB263F.jpeg

hi
i like minecraft legos, hotwheels, disney, music, movies, sofia the first, minions, i believe in santa i love puzzles, little mermaid, stuffed animals, drawing, coloring, fishing swimming boating, toy story, pokemon, gta , sims, i love singing i like the movie trolls , i love dinos i like lava lamps, i like old houses tractors cars , i love taking walks here a few of my my likes i have autism and spiceal needs

i have autism i love harry potter but i also love minecraft, legos, paw patrol, pj masks, dora , sofia the first, minions, frozen, dino, scooby, blaze and the monster trucks this is me ok __?
renderTimingPixel.png

hi im 28 but mentally 15 and i still like paw patrol, minions, pj masks, disney, frozen, dino, scooby, reading, writing drawing, i love singing , i like too wacth tv i love sofia the first i have autism level 2 adhd, spd, gerd, developmental and learning and speech issues , i like youtube, i had over 23 surgerys was in a oxygen tent as a kid i been though alot im me

New Threads

Top Bottom