• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi all!

Moshi Moshi ^w^

Sushi Thief
V.I.P Member
Hey! My name is Kyle, I am 23 and I’m from South Africa. :p

I was misdiagnosed with ADHD for many years and ended up severely depressed and suicidal due to my family, peers and teachers not been able to understand my behavior. My first psychiatrist was not very helpful and ended up making things worse for me. My second one was very helpful and helped me get through a lot. A while later I was diagnosed with ASD after I became curious about aspergers during a trip to Croatia.

I have an IQ of 174 and it made things a bit complicated when trying to find out what was wrong with me as people with extremely high IQ’s often show autistic traits. I failed nearly every subject since grade 3 but, I was programming and creating modifications for my favorite games since Grade 4 (TES Oblivion mostly). I dropped out of school after finishing grade 10 and made music as method to release some of my emotions (I have AP). I got married very young to a girl from Croatia that I met in 2014 whilst doing music. We’ve been married for 4 years. I’m lucky enough to have a wife who is very understanding and does everything in her power to support me. :)

I was very hesitant on joining this forum since I am extremely anti-social, but I decided to do so to try recover my ambition which has degraded after years of chronic depression and emotional trauma. I’m hoping to make some new friends and hopefully regain my ambition! I love games, anime and music! If anyone has Steam or a WoW account I’d be very happy to add and play some games with you!

Thank you for reading. ^^

upload_2020-6-29_21-29-32.png

Moshi moshi? Is this Mr. Moshi moshi?

Welcome :3 I like games, music and anime too. Mostly music that is game or anime related. Welcome!

Mochi Mochi another delicious item l ate too much of in my lifetime.

Welcome , and you sound like another success story here.

Hi Kyle and welcome :)

I'm glad you have your wife, she sounds like a lovely person to have in your life.

Hope you have fun here!

Moshi moshi? Is this Mr. Moshi moshi?

Welcome :3 I like games, music and anime too. Mostly music that is game or anime related. Welcome!
Moshi Moshi is what people say when they answer the phone in Japan.
Welcome to the forums!

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here, people are friendly. Sounds like you're emerging from a lot of challenges.

I am very unsocial, always have been, but it hasn't meant I can't have a career or some very enjoyable times with others. (I noticed now you say you're anti social, but for me, I say unsocial, I need a lot of space and I don't enjoy unstructured social interaction or gatherings, as I can't navigate these really.)

A forum's ideal for me!

:tropicalfish::blossom::fish::blossom::spoutingwhale::blossom::whale::blossom::dolphin:

Welcome to the forums Moshi moshi!
I've never been a social person either. This is a good way to communicate without being in a real time
situation.

New Threads

Top Bottom