• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

heyyy!!!

bluhmaster

Certified Puppy
my name is sol (or muse if youd prefer that)
i am a non binary lesbian (they/bluh)
pretty selfexplanatory but bluh is my favorite word
and yes you guessed it im a dirty homestuck :(
im scared about joining here bc i might be banned for 90% of the things i say that are irrelevant to autism BUT THATS OUT OF THE QUESTIONNN
(for ppl who dont know what bluh means, its like a sound effect. ie "bluhhh so boring ://")

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. It's great you are here. Feel free to start a post and there are many great supportive people here.

Hi and Welcome! You can talk about lots of things here (the rule is you have to keep it PG13). I'm sure you will find this a very friendly place and lots of people will want to talk about the same things you do :)

Hello and welcome! You can definitely talk about things that aren't autism related. There's an offtopic subforum and a few others for example. I hope you enjoy your time on here!

1679968991229.png

my name is sol (or muse if youd prefer that)
i am a non binary lesbian (they/bluh)
pretty selfexplanatory but bluh is my favorite word
and yes you guessed it im a dirty homestuck :(
im scared about joining here bc i might be banned for 90% of the things i say that are irrelevant to autism BUT THATS OUT OF THE QUESTIONNN
(for ppl who dont know what bluh means, its like a sound effect. ie "bluhhh so boring ://")

Hi,

Going on tangents, off topic etc, is not likely to get you banned or even in hot water. It happens a lot here. Banning usually is due to agressive behavior, insulting, trolling etc. Keep it friendly and you'll not have any problem.

Welcome.
We talk about a lot of different topics here and it stays interesting that way.
Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Hello and welcome. I hope you are able to find a place here where you can speak your mind and find understanding. We are an eclectic bunch.

Welcome! :)

Like Tom said, don't worry about getting banned for going off-topic, ranting, or going on long tangents. People only get banned here for doing things that are harmful to the community.
I am incredibly opinionated and outspoken, and there are a lot of things I was worried about being banned for saying, yet here I am lol
But even with that said, I try to only say things that are kind, constructive, and respectful, even when debating. I very rarely lose my cool on here, and when I do, I immediately apologize.
It's always best to be understanding and respectful of others.

This is a friendly and supportive community, and as long as you are kind and respectful, you will be just fine.
Feel free to add your input to any of our threads, and I'm sure you will find like-minded and compassionate people here.

I'm also a lesbian, and have some gender fluidity but I primarily use she/her pronouns.

What are some of your interests?

Welcome! As others have noted, as long as it's respectful, going into deep dives is perfectly fine, and even welcome - they can be quite informative and you never know when someone else shares a certain interest and might jump into the conversation.

Welcome! :)

Like Tom said, don't worry about getting banned for going off-topic, ranting, or going on long tangents. People only get banned here for doing things that are harmful to the community.
I am incredibly opinionated and outspoken, and there are a lot of things I was worried about being banned for saying, yet here I am lol
But even with that said, I try to only say things that are kind, constructive, and respectful, even when debating. I very rarely lose my cool on here, and when I do, I immediately apologize.
It's always best to be understanding and respectful of others.

This is a friendly and supportive community, and as long as you are kind and respectful, you will be just fine.
Feel free to add your input to any of our threads, and I'm sure you will find like-minded and compassionate people here.

I'm also a lesbian, and have some gender fluidity but I primarily use she/her pronouns.

What are some of your interests?
my interests are homestuck, drawing, undertale, deltarune, littlebigplanet, game consoles, old operating systems and the like! i also like hearing about dreams!

New Threads

Top Bottom