• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

callmeriver

Autistic Intersex Cutie
V.I.P Member
heyo this is my introduction:

• my name is River

• my favourite colours are pink, yellow, purple, black and red (i love pink and black the most)

• i’m a wiccan

• i am part of the LQBTQIA2S+ community (i am intersex, transgender and pansexual)

• my pronouns are she/her

• my interests include (but limited to):
1. gaming (animal crossing, among us, gta, sims and puzzle games), barbies (dolls and movies), stim toys, 2. i listen to a lot of pop music (kylie minogue, madonna, robyn, shania twain, Tegan and Sara, Ria Mae, lights) and a lot of hyperpop music aswell (100 gecs, charli xcx, kim petras, dorian electra, lil mariko, full tac, ayesha, that kid, boy sim, slayyyter)

3. i love cult films and cheesy movies (the room, the rocky horror picture show, drop dead fred are examples) (the room and drop dead fred are cheesy, i like the other two unironically, i couldn’t think of other movies i like atm but i like a lot more than that)

4. i love stim toys and im obsessed with stimtastic, i’m thinking of making a video about my stims)

5. i love makeup, im not great at doing makeup but it is fun to play with

6. i love astronomy and my favourite thing to talk about involving astronomy are the possibility of life on other planets, satellites (moons) and asteroids. i love talking about jupiters moon Europa and saturns moon titan the most because they are both potential habitats for life other than earth in our own solar system.

i am part of the LQBTQIA2S+ community

Even as someone who is part of this community, I swear that abbreviation always looks like a cat sat on a keyboard. I dont even know what it stands for any more.

What is "stimtastic"?

And we do have a few gamers here (including myself) so you might get some discussion on that going.

Even as someone who is part of this community, I swear that abbreviation always looks like a cat sat on a keyboard. I dont even know what it stands for any more.

What is "stimtastic"?

And we do have a few gamers here (including myself) so you might get some discussion on that going.

LGBTQIA2S+ is an abbreviation for (Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, 2 Spirited) i’m sharing what it is for people that don’t already know or have forgotten what it meant

stimtastic is a website that sells stims, i love them and they are run by autistic folk which makes them even more awesome :)

I am:
DLFG-
Donut loving female gender, for those who have forgotten. Welcome to the site.

New Threads

Top Bottom