• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey

VioletAudio

Wonderfully unique!
I am Violet. Just learned with some help of a fantastic therapist, that I am most likely on the spectrum. I am fairly confident I fit the criteria. Also, I am a transwoman. Which has put a fun twist on my life. Here to talk and learn. Any trans people on the spectrum, let's chat if you want to? It would be nice to chat about our experiences. Many blessings to all!

Hi VioletAudio

welcome to af.png

Welcome! Congrats on self diagnosing - that’s an exciting step! (Of course, people often have complicated feelings around it, but also there’s reasons and community that there wasn’t before) Just so that I’m not only assuming, you prefer she/her pronouns?

New Threads

Top Bottom