• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey there!

Shannon Beech

Hi everyone I'm Shannon. I was diagnosed with high functioning autism about a year ago and I'm trying to learn as much about it as I can. I have a bachelors in traditional animation and I'm currently working on my Masters in health care administration and informatics. I hope to meet many new people here.

Hi Shannon. Welcome to AC. I think you'll find this an interesting and informative place to be!

Welcome to aspiescentral Shannon! I was diagnosed a few months ago, joined in November, and love this place. We all have so much in common, and it's wonderful to feel that I belong. There is a lot of information available here, and people are very open. I look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Btw, I posted it in the research survey forum, but I didn't see it listed I'm doing a survey for school. See info below:

Hello all,

My name is Shannon and I am conducting a survey for school. I am comparing the Social Anxiety Levels of those with Autism to those without, as well as how often they socialize. All information is confidential and will be used for school purposes only. You may take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FVWL355

Thank you,
Shannon M. Beech

New Threads

Top Bottom