• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, I'm Renzo

Do you believe in the beauty of autism?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No, I don't

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Renzo

Hey, my name is Renzo and I got PDD-NOS.

My autism is a pretty important thing in my life. Therefore, I even own a blog about AS(I won't put the link in this thread because I respect the forum rules). I joined this community in the hope to learn from others but also to teach others.

I'm convinced that autism is more than just a disorder. ASD is also a gift if you'd ask me. Of course, having autism causes a lot of trouble, but it can also be of use to you.

For example, autism gives you the opportunity to come up with revolutionary ideas, which is pretty amazing in my opinion. Therefore, I really believe there's some kind of beauty in autism.

Thank you for reading my introduction.

Kind Regards,
Renzo

Welcome, Renzo !

I like your avatar. Hope you enjoy the forum!

Last edited:
upload_2018-11-11_18-52-53.png

Hey, my name is Renzo and I got PDD-NOS.

My autism is a pretty important thing in my life. Therefore, I even own a blog about AS(I won't put the link in this thread because I respect the forum rules). I joined this community in the hope to learn from others but also to teach others.

I'm convinced that autism is more than just a disorder. ASD is also a gift if you'd ask me. Of course, having autism causes a lot of trouble, but it can also be of use to you.

For example, autism gives you the opportunity to come up with revolutionary ideas, which is pretty amazing in my opinion. Therefore, I really believe there's some kind of beauty in autism.

Thank you for reading my introduction.

Kind Regards,
Renzo
Hello Renzo. o/

New Threads

Top Bottom