• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, I'm Kenneth!

Kenneth

Hey, I'm Kenneth! I'm new around here. A little bit about me:

I was diagnosed with ASD at the age of 17.
I am in the digital marketing field by trade.
My interests include politics, religion, technology, crypto-currencies, and the occult.

Glad to be here!

welcome.png

Interesting interests, especially the occult and crypto-currencies are interesting too, I bet you wish you'd invested in bitcoin a good while ago (or maybe you did). Anyway you've found a very friendly community and it's good that you've joined, welcome to ASPIESCentral. :)

PS: You may want to ensure the Politics & Religion forum is ticked enabled if you haven't already done so in your main profile since you've stated that you're also interested in both these subjects.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom