• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey Everyone

CarmelitaWells

Hey there. My name is Carmelita and I'm not use to this kind of stuff like talking to people and stuff so I'm going to try to do this and not panic or stress out over any of this. I'm 21, about to be 22 in 2 weeks which is on the 16th of Sept. Today I was diagnosed with having Asperger's Syndrome. I'm glad they finally told me what was the problem because I been having all of my symptoms since I was little. Anyway, I also have ADHD and Bipolar disorder too. I currently attend college and I'm about to graduate next spring with my associates degree in photography. Um...that's about all I can think of putting on here so far, but if you ever want to know more about me or have any questions or need any advice, or even just want to have a conversation, I can try my absolute best to communicate as much as I can. Thanks so much for your time and hopefully I have your support as much as you all have mine in return. Well I hope you all have a great day today and stay safe and warm no matter what. Bye.

Hello and welcome! There are plenty of lovely, friendly and reassuring people here. Hopefully this will make you feel less alone with your daily struggles :D

Welcome to AC Carmelita :)

Photography is something I enjoy as well ;)

Welcome :)

As you may have noticed already, we have a rather relaxed, and friendly, little community here. Our members are very helpful, so I hope you feel comfortable here.

I'd like to recommend a visit to our recommended resources section, for books on AS:
Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I also like to recommend this one to our female members. You may be aware that AS can present different traits, between men and women, so this is a great guide to help to better understand those differences:
Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Welcome :)

As you may have noticed already, we have a rather relaxed, and friendly, little community here. Our members are very helpful, so I hope you feel comfortable here.

I'd like to recommend a visit to our recommended resources section, for books on AS:
Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I also like to recommend this one to our female members. You may be aware that AS can present different traits, between men and women, so this is a great guide to help to better understand those differences:
Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com
Thank you so much for your post. I love every word of it. You're so awesome for that :) :-D

Hi CarmelitaWells (what a lovely name) and welcome to our community. You will find lots of support here, have fun exploring :)

New Threads

Top Bottom