• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Here, have a terrible spooky GIF for Halloween

Misery

Amalga Heart
V.I.P Member
I wanted to create something really spooky and freaky for Halloween, but then I realized I dont know how to do that, so instead here I am making a doofus of myself in the Matrix in front of a mirror that doesnt exist.

The forum's upload function is a bucket of stupid, so here, just click this link and then maybe my eye will stop twitching.

https://i.imgur.com/uRlwEzg.mp4

(and yes, it's supposed to be a GIF, but Imgur turns it into an MP4 for nothing resembling a reason when uploaded to it)

That only took 35 takes. I walked into a table at one point and then stepped in the dog's water bowl. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go stab something.

Cool! I love it. I want one of me as a powerful watersprite.

Just don’t take it out on the dog - maybe a large pumpkin.

Here's another one for you, Misery:
It's before Halloween, but, it is where the Wickerman celebration came from.
My Dad died on Mabon and I received this the next day...
1910436_1054017946967_4485_n.jpg

I didn't have a chance to tell you yesterday dear @Misery. I enjoyed your gif very much.

Today, November 2nd, is day of the dead. Businesses and homes are all dressed up today to honor loved ones that have passed on. The cemetary is full of people visiting the graves of their loved ones. We won't be going out to view the spectacle though many gringos do. I always feel like rememberances private and are for those who knew the individual. Still, if you need to go into town you can't avoid it.

The cool thing about day of ghe dead is that many people will share stories about their deceased loved one. When you are so lucky to be a recipient of a story that person really does seem to come alive. You can feel their presence in the room with you.

I made some really lame gifs for Halloween and some other holidays as well with my cartoon drawings. I don't even know how to upload or post the link to any of them on this page.:confused:

@Misery
So Mabon is a celebration and also a time of rest after the labour of harvest. In terms of life path it is the moment of reaping what you have sown . It is time to complete projects, to clear out and let go that which is no longer wanted or needed as we prepare for descent, so that the winter can offer a time for reflection and peace. And it is time to plant seeds of new ideas and hopes which will lie dormant but nourished in the dark, until the return of Spring.

The perfect time for a passing over. Dad was ready. After six weeks in Intensive Care on all life
support. I spent every afternoon with him. It was an experience.

The thing in the circle is called a Wicker Man.

A wicker man was a large wicker statue reportedly used by the ancient Druids (priests of Celtic paganism) for sacrifice by burning it in effigy. Marking the end of the harvest season on Mabon.

New Threads

Top Bottom