• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Help please

Peace

V.I.P Member
Since the remodel, I cannot figure out how to send someone a private message, or to stalk (view) their profile information.
I also would like to know what Trophy Points are, why I am getting them and if they mean anything.
Thank You.

You can start a PM by clicking on the person's portrait, and selecting 'start a conversation'. Alternatively, you can click on your name on the top right corner, and select 'conversations' from the drop down menu. Then simply type their name, and some suggestions will present themselves for you to select from.

To view their profile page, simply click on their portrait, and select 'profile page'.

The trophies are not crucial, but are more an incentive to participate socially on this forum. The site rewards you with trophies, by accomplishing certain pre-determined milestones.

You can start a PM by clicking on the person's portrait, and selecting 'start a conversation'. Alternatively, you can click on your name on the top right corner, and select 'conversations' from the drop down menu. Then simply type their name, and some suggestions will present themselves for you to select from.

To view their profile page, simply click on their portrait, and select 'profile page'.

The trophies are not crucial, but are more an incentive to participate socially on this forum. The site rewards you with trophies, by accomplishing certain pre-determined milestones.
Thank you for the explanation.

If you are unclear...conversations are now the new PM system. Plus the extra thing about them is that you can have multi conversation with more than one person participating in the same conversation.

New Threads

Top Bottom