• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Help me

Jess101

I’m diagnosed autistic and would love to make friends I feel very overwhelmed and isolated with life at the moment’s and could do with someone to talk to please and help

It's a good place to find people to talk to, and we all share a great many similarities as well as hugely diverse idiosyncrasies.

Ed

1677606802620.png

Hello and welcome! Lots of people to talk to here. You can talk to the group by posting threads or responding to threads, there are personal messages that some people use, there is a chat function, plus blogs, and other things too. Hope you find what you’re looking for here. It’s good to have you.

I’m diagnosed autistic and would love to make friends I feel very overwhelmed and isolated with life at the moment’s and could do with someone to talk to please and help
Welcome to the website, I just started posting today myself, so maybe we can become friends!

Hey, Jess101 -

I lived an entire life of stifling isolation, only learning I am autistic at 68yo. I hope you find friendship here. I'm past that, I suspect, but find more compassion and understanding here than anywhere else. I'm at that stage where I'm trying to convince myself that I'm almost ready to at least begin to accept that I might be partially or possibly pretty messed up.

I'm finding it much easier to navigate the world now that I understand that those poor wretches are simply genetically incapable of developing a clear view of things. It also helps me to be compassionate towards them.

As you can see, I'm working on it. Welcome to the site.

New Threads

Top Bottom