• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Richard_Aspergic

Hi, Im Richard and 24 years old. I have only just recently been diagnosed with asperger's when I was 23. I am currently studying video game development which is my passion.

Hi, Im Richard and 24 years old. I have only just recently been diagnosed with asperger's when I was 23. I am currently studying video game development which is my passion.

Hiya Richard, welcome to the forum. I've only been diagnosed for a year, did you find it easy to come to terms with? I know some people found it a shock. I myself was relieved to know what it was that made me different :) My brother also has Aspergers and he loves video games, I'm sure if he was a bit older (he's only 10) you two would have lots of things to talk about!

Willow

The girl who lives next door to me is an undiagnosed aspie and she just started studying video game programming at college. Top of her class apparently :D

I used to be interested in game designing (level design, mapping, that kind of thing) but i didn't maintain my interest enough to persue it as a career. Welcome to the forums Richard!

Hiya Richard, welcome to the forum. I've only been diagnosed for a year, did you find it easy to come to terms with? I know some people found it a shock. I myself was relieved to know what it was that made me different :) My brother also has Aspergers and he loves video games, I'm sure if he was a bit older (he's only 10) you two would have lots of things to talk about!

Willow

Hi

I found it very easy to come to terms with. When I found out I was happy and relieved because all the confusion about my self finally made sense and I was able to learn about and understand myself.

New Threads

Top Bottom