• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

TrueTurtle

My username is TrueTurtle because I really like turtles. :D I was recently diagnosed with level 2 ASD which was quite a shock but it does make sense. Throughout my entire childhood I was misdiagnosed and I tried so many different types of therapy which never helped. I have gained a new understanding of myself so I hope it gets better from here.

welcome to af.png

Welcome. It is entirely possible for you to be the change you desire. Only diagnosed at 60 I had to learn how to build a life for myself on my own, back when ASD was rarely diagnosed. Luckily that along the way I met people who valued me.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, glad you found us, and I hope you will enjoy reading threads and joining in discussions if you want to, or start your own threads too.

:dog::blossom::hatchedchick::cat::sunflower::tigerface::catface::bactriancamel::bee::hatchingchick:

Welcome to the forums!
I like turtles too, and used to have red ears and box turtles for pets.
Now I have a lot of these little guys:
Cuban-Tree-Frog.jpg
They are hibernating right now. :D

My username is TrueTurtle because I really like turtles. :D I was recently diagnosed with level 2 ASD which was quite a shock but it does make sense. Throughout my entire childhood I was misdiagnosed and I tried so many different types of therapy which never helped. I have gained a new understanding of myself so I hope it gets better from here.
Hi, TrueTurtle!

Welcome! Is there a turtle/tortoise/terrapin that you like in particular?
Hmmm, it’s probably the very first turtle I ever saw.

Welcome to the forums!
I like turtles too, and used to have red ears and box turtles for pets.
Now I have a lot of these little guys:
View attachment 72414 They are hibernating right now. :D
Oh my gosh! That’s my dream. And your little guys are so cute :p

Thank you everyone for your welcomes :)

New Threads

Top Bottom