• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello!

stellawriter

hi! I'm Hannah. I'm on a waitlist to get evaluated and since I already have (very strong) suspicions that I belong here, I wanted to say hello! I love reading and writing and sewing and puzzles and cooking and have gotten enough good advice from the forums that I thought I'd post!

welcome to af.png

Hi, and Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay here in the process!

Hi Hannah, welcome! :)
You have some really cool interests and I think you’ll fit in just fine here! :blush:

You sound like a decent guy do not make the classic mistake, of mixing up a psychologist for a psychiatrist. Welcome to the site if our brains are wired differently, they are not a psychological issue. My older brother I'm pretty sure like myself was an Aspie, he also had a diagnosed psychiatric, issue(s).

Last edited:
Oh, that’s pretty cool :) I’d love to see some if you’d like to share pictures. If not, no worries. I’m just always curious about what people create.

quilt.png
I'm also always curious about what people create! I just finished this one (it's a Christmas present for a friend). Are you crafty/into making things?

Ooh, it’s very pretty! I love creating things, mostly writing and painting, but I often lack the time to do so. I mostly put my creativity into cooking now, because I need to eat every day anyway :)

New Threads

Top Bottom