• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello

wayne7

Hello friends,

I'm Wayne (32), who have recently found out that I have high functioning autism while I was blaming a lot on my schizophrenia for eleven years. Now I known I have both.

What I am looking for is a survival checklist for highly functional autism to be used so I do not take things seriously, to not be too sensitive, to act in a way that make me question peoples motives, not to be naive, and to not be a push over.

so please share

55b9250f9653f0f0ccb2a65acd375a30.png

Hi and welcome. You have some great areas to look into there, hope you will find some helpful ideas here.

:snowflake::whale::snowflake::dolphin::snowflake::spoutingwhale::snowflake:

Hello friends,

I'm Wayne (32), who have recently found out that I have high functioning autism while I was blaming a lot on my schizophrenia for eleven years. Now I known I have both.

What I am looking for is a survival checklist for highly functional autism to be used so I do not take things seriously, to not be too sensitive, to act in a way that make me question peoples motives, not to be naive, and to not be a push over.

so please share

If you do happen to find that survival checklist, I, for one, would be interested in reading it :)

Welcome aboard Wayne. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Hello friends,

so please share
So I think most if those topics are helped by a group of positive and supportive friends! Welcome to the forum!

The pushover thing is a boundaries issue

Questioning people's motives may be from trauma, if they are flipping a trigger you may not even know you have installed! Paranoia is made worse in isolation, it's a symptom of loneliness, and maybe chemical imbalance.

Over sensitivity and naivete are both issues of maturity. Discernment is the good judgement that comes from successful experiences, support issues again.

Taking things too seriously sounds like maybe you are literal minded, linear. A then b then c and so forth, that's an aspies trait for sure.

So that's like way too much for one thread, like it's too diverse.

Survival check list itself is an interesting topic, I think you might be looking for clues maybe?

At the core is wellness. A healthy person is a happy one typically. Diet and exercise are the first things to gain control of. Water intake. Regular sleep. Personal safety. A sense of purpose.

New Threads

Top Bottom