• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello!

garfunte0816

hello. my name is trevor and i am 16 (almost 17) years old. around 3-4 years ago one of my friends told me to take an autism test as a joke and i scored alot higher then expected (34 i think?). i didnt really care about the result since it didnt really affect my life. recently, i have felt extremely isolated for several reasons. my irl friends never message me ever and I dont see them until school starts up. i haven't been able to message my online friends either since all we do is play video games and i have a job which takes up most of my time nowadays (plus video games have slowly become less interesting). right now im trying to look more into aspergers and asd in general, since im not too educated in that deparment. hopefully i can find out what's with me since ive always felt different from others. im really interested in math. this is also my first time using any forum, so i might need some time to learn how it works.

welcome to af.png

hello. my name is trevor and i am 16 (almost 17) years old. around 3-4 years ago one of my friends told me to take an autism test as a joke and i scored alot higher then expected (34 i think?). i didnt really care about the result since it didnt really affect my life. recently, i have felt extremely isolated for several reasons. my irl friends never message me ever and I dont see them until school starts up. i haven't been able to message my online friends either since all we do is play video games and i have a job which takes up most of my time nowadays (plus video games have slowly become less interesting). right now im trying to look more into aspergers and asd in general, since im not too educated in that deparment. hopefully i can find out what's with me since ive always felt different from others. im really interested in math. this is also my first time using any forum, so i might need some time to learn how it works.

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome. Great first post, really clear and well put. I hope you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive, there are plenty of discussions about aspects of autism and how people here experience it, this hopefully will help you find out more and think about how that fits for you.

It is a very varied spectrum, but I think most would say, communication issues, like for example not fully fitting in with others, not easily making/keeping friends, can be a feature, strong focus on interests, a certain naivety maybe, and other things like difficulties with eye contact, clumsiness, etc.

Please do join in discussions and post threads, it's good to hear from you. We are wide ranging ages, but there's other young ones here.

:watermelon::shortcake::pear::teacup::cherries::cookie::grapes::icecreamcone::redapple:

HI and welcome @garfunte0816

Do hang out here a while, follow some threads, and see if what we are talking about fits with your experience.
Jump in and post too - its a friendly place

New Threads

Top Bottom