• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello.

Flint

Hello.

I found this forum through a private message on another forum (@Deepthought ) I can't reply Anyway thanks for the recommendation and the message. It means a lot.

I'm autistic and have an official diagnosis. And after having some not so good experiences on another forum I thought I'd try here.

my interests are photography, mostly birds and wildlife.

welcome to af.png

Howdy, glad to meet you. Just kick your shoes off, and don't forget to validate your parking.

Hi and welcome. Actually you can park anywhere, with it all being virtual. As are the doughnuts. I hope you enjoy it here, and perhaps post some photos?

:doughnut::coffee::doughnut::coffee::cookie::coffee::redapple::coffee::doughnut::coffee::doughnut:

Thanks for the welcome.

Shame the doughnuts aren't real. But I probably should eat something healthy instead but I'm eating a chocolate bar instead.

Hi there!

I enjoy birds and wildlife too - where do you like to watch birds and any particular groups you're into?

Hi there!

I enjoy birds and wildlife too - where do you like to watch birds and any particular groups you're into?

Anywhere and everywhere I am I'll watch birds if there are any.

But mostly in the garden, especially in Covid times. I'm in the UK and we still have restrictions.

I sometimes go to nature reserves to watch birds in bird hides.

Corvids are my favourite group. Specifically Eurasian Jays.

@Flint - I go birdwatching too, mostly while out walking. I like the corvids too, besides the eurasian jays we also have eurasian nutcrackers in the mountains.

Welcome Flint.

I like birds and nature too. Photography also.
My favourite birds are the raptors, but, I like them all.
Have forest behind the house and birds are very tame.

The Wood Thrush have a lot of little ones right now. They are a pretty bird.
I like owls and wading water birds too.
Here's a Sandhill Crane that came up to me one day and wanted to be photographed. :D
Sandhill 006.JPG

@Flint - I go birdwatching too, mostly while out walking. I like the corvids too, besides the eurasian jays we also have eurasian nutcrackers in the mountains.
Just googled Nutcracker. They look cool. Maybe one day I'll get to places where they are native.

Welcome Flint.

I like birds and nature too. Photography also.
My favourite birds are the raptors, but, I like them all.
Have forest behind the house and birds are very tame.

The Wood Thrush have a lot of little ones right now. They are a pretty bird.
I like owls and wading water birds too.
Here's a Sandhill Crane that came up to me one day and wanted to be photographed. :D
View attachment 68528

The cranes we get in the UK are only small reintroduction populations, unfortunately. But I've seen one in a conservation place. I hope to see them in the wild one day, when they do their mating dance ritual.

I have a Eurasian Jay that comes to the garden for peanuts. It's special because Eurasian Jays are notoriously shy but he's kinda got used to my presence and tolerates me.

Hi @Flint

Welcome to the Forums.
This is a friendly place, but dont believe the rumour of cookies and hot coffee. I have not yet found them - but would love to.

Hi @Flint

Welcome to the Forums.
This is a friendly place, but dont believe the rumour of cookies and hot coffee. I have not yet found them - but would love to.
I'm more concerned with the idea there are doughnuts. The other rumours don't bother me so much, cookies I can live without, don't like coffee. But I'm a sucker for a doughnut.

New Threads

Top Bottom