• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

TS3

Hello,

i am introducing myself. My username is TS3 and i came to this forum after googling it and realising i dont actually know anyone who is high functioning like me. i did a bit of reading round and it feels so weird to see people writting about the exact same things and feelig the exact same way as i do.

since i am pretty good a coping or employing coping mechanism for my high functioning autism it makes it difficult for other people around me to understand that it is difficult sometimes with noise sensitivity and routines.

looking forward to being here.

Hi TS3 :)

welcome to af.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. It's good to share ideas with others who have some similar ways of being and experiencing things, I agree, plenty of interesting and useful threads here, hope we'll hear more from you soon!

:spiralshell::spoutingwhale::snowflake::whale::spiralshell::dolphin::snowflake::spiralshell:

Hi and welcome to the forum, like yourself till joining here i have very little experience of anyone with Aspergers especialy females

Welcome TS3!

When I was diagnosed (in my 50's), I couldn't believe how many people I found on the forum
with histories like my own. It was like reading about much of my own life's abilities and problems at the same time.

Look forward to hearing more of your experiences.

Yep i'm in the 'late in life diagnosed' it seems more females fall into this category, my diagnosis was at 40 years old

Glad to have you TS3!

Me thinks you'll find many great people & lots of similar situations here.

Like yourself, I have developed methods of coping that make it really hard for those around me to see & understand how I have truly felt & experienced the world since I was 4.

You'll enjoy it here I'm sure
I know I have.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom