• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

anne.bc

Hi! I'm Anne. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at age 7, and I was one of the first cases in my city, possibly the first female case. I am now 25 and I am writing a book on how I beat all my Aspie obstacles in hopes that it can help others. I am a music performance major in my senior year (finally!) and I am happily engaged to an NT who I met in my college's marching band. Sometimes I see Aspie traits in him. :)

I love music (obviously), and my favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold, even after the passing of their drummer in 2009. I have seen them 3 times. I am also a HUGE fan of electronic dance music. :D

I play bassoon. I have played since 2000 and I have had the same instructor since day one. My senior recital is this coming March, and my wedding is this coming October. Oh, and one last thing, I love coffee!

Welcome to the forum, Anne! Congratulations on your success & upcoming nuptials. Several people here are married or engaged &, of course, there are many music lovers as well. You'll fit right in!

New Threads

Top Bottom