• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Mars26

21 years old aspie
Hello, I am 20 years old guy with asperger syndrome. I was diagnosed when I was in preschool. My parents are supportive but my father still doesn't accept that I have asperger. He constantly comparing me to people the same age as me. I also have supportive older sister. I had few close friends growing up but along the way they turned to be a big disappointment. Now I have 3 close friends but I don't trust them as much as previous one because I don't want to be disappointed again. My current close friends live in other cities than me. First one is girl I know since childhood because our fathers were neighbors. Next is guy I know because few years ago our mothers became best friends.There is also a girl I met on my cousin's wedding (she is her friend) and we really hit it off but this was short lived. We are friends now and she is awesome. I still have a problem with understanding people because most of them seem to me just deceitful.
I'm going to university in fall (I had a gap year) but I'm not sure what I want to do in future.

upload_2019-6-6_16-36-32.png

New Threads

Top Bottom