• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello...

What else do you do differently as an aspie?

• What else do you like to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How was your experience living though asperger's?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AGTechNet

My name is Andre, and i'm an african-american with asperger's, and i have a very strange life growing up with asperger's, i always stand out differently from everybody else, and rarely got understood by most people about my asperger's. I'm in to working on computers, i'm a very picky eater, and i'm a quite person too.

Hi Andre

welcome to af.png

Hello Andre, I'm a quiet person too and when I was younger I was a very picky eater also. Different foods on my plate could NOT touch each other. I also ate bologna sandwiches for lunch at school every day for years. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Autism Forums! You pretty much described me except for the picky eater part. I am a big person and a big eater. I use dog logics about food. How I tell if something is good to eat or not, is to eat it. If it does not make me sick, then it was good to eat.

I eat spaghetti o's, chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate milk every day.

I eat some other things every day also, because I eat the same things every day, but they're not funny enough to list. :)

Hello Andre, welcome to the forums! I'm quiet and don't fit in too. I'm sure you'll fit in well here, because most of us here don't fit in, which is why we fit in so well here! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom