• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

Elliott Whitelaw

Hello, i am Elliott. and I love Macs, Nintendo (Starfox and Smash Bros are my Favorite Franchises) and Diet Coke and Foxes. I am an Introvert, whose family is all Extroverts. I hope to see new people!

Discord: @Elliott#1316

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

Hi Elliott

welcome to af.png

Welcome.
I'm introvert also, but, this is a good place to open up and share with others.

Hi Elliott. I've always liked the name, Elliott. Hope you feel at home and make lots of friends. (I like Diet Dr Pepper). :)

Hello!
Star fox on n64 was one of my first game ever ! ( I had to finish the game in one go because I couldnt save.)
And Smash was also one of my most played game with my friends ( but not a big fan of fox in this game I mained falcon !)

Welcome Elliott :) I'm an introvert too, quite a few of us are. This is a safe place where we can share, so I hope you enjoy the community!

New Threads

Top Bottom