• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

Any baseball lovers and U.S. History buffs out there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc B.

Hi my name is Marc Brueggemann. I love history, especially U.S. History. I love the Civil War era, I'm a civil war buff. I love baseball, it's my favorite sport along with football and soccer. I love talking about politics and today's current issues. I also love to read books and talk about them with everyone I know. I'm very excited to join!

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi Marc

welcome to af.png

Hi Marc. Welcome to the forum. I love history as well - mostly 20th century European upheavals, but the US Civil War is intriguing due to the details of military strategy and social consciousness.

History buff here! Ancient history, though :) But that include a huge number of civil wars, like the Peloponnesian War the Roman wars....endless!

Hello and welcome! Can't say that those are my special interests, but I'm sure there are a few here that share them with you.

Hey ya, Marc. Welcome to AutismForums. We look forward to your interaction on the forum. I am sure you will learn something new as you interact in the forum but more importantly we hope to learn from you. I like all kinds of history and a good baseball game on the radio. Once again, Welcome!

New Threads

Top Bottom