• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

Auroradanileigh

Hi everyone I'm new to the site. What brought me to the site was to get a better awareness of how to communicate with my friend who has asbergers (undiagnosed I think ) but I'm 99% positive he has it. We are trying to date but things aren't working out so well. I don't want to give up on him but I need to change the way I communicate and I am hoping this forum may help give me some answers and insight.

A background on me is that I'm relatively easy going and really like to communicate effectively with people. And here I am. I've been involved with my friend for about a year off and on. It's been quite painful. At first I thought maybe he was a jerk but I learned it was not true after I pieced it all together.
What I'm hoping to gain from this forum is wisdom , and some guidance .

Ill post more in a thread that's more appropriate to the topic .

Thanks!

Aurora

New Threads

Top Bottom