• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello there!

VernalSole1355

General Kenobi. *COUGH* Wait, wrong thing, hang on. *Punches some buttons*
Ok, there we go. *ahem*

Hey everyone, my (virtual) name is Vernal! I'm 18 years old and in 12th grade of High School.
I am a big time sports fan (favorite is baseball, favorite team is the Atlanta Braves!) and I also love food. (All-time favorite is a tie between Indian & Sushi).

I hope to meet many of you soon!

2b399d25b35e8fd40af72cab371672f6.png

Welcome!

Have you ever tried making a fusion of your favorites foods? (Not sure what that might be - a butter chicken roll?)

Welcome!

Have you ever tried making a fusion of your favorites foods? (Not sure what that might be - a butter chicken roll?)

Not nessecarily. I'm on a gluten-free diet, so several combos are taken out, but I like the idea of a butter chicken roll. I might replace the roll with some of my gluten free bread, maybe throw some cheese on it and try it out. Grilled Butter Chicken Cheese sandwhich. Yum.

Hmmm . . . I think that a tandoori chicken maki, inside out like a california roll, and with tobiko (flying fish roe) would make a great fusion.

New Threads

Top Bottom