• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello there

Xavier Marik

Hello there. I guess I shall introduce myself. My name is Xavier, I live close to Montreal, Canada. I'm 36 years old, married and have 2 children. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's in 1998. My oldest son also has high functioning autism, and we are awaiting the diagnosis for my youngest.
I have a degree in theology and I just terminated a 13 years career with the Canadian Forces.
I'm glad I found this forum and I'm looking forward to share with you guys.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi Xavier

welcome to af.png

Hi Xavier,
I was in military too. Where you a Chaplain by chance?

Hello there. I guess I shall introduce myself. My name is Xavier, I live close to Montreal, Canada. I'm 36 years old, married and have 2 children. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's in 1998. My oldest son also has high functioning autism, and we are awaiting the diagnosis for my youngest.
I have a degree in theology and I just terminated a 13 years career with the Canadian Forces.
Welcome to the forum Xavier

Welcome! I have four kids. I have traveled extensively throughout BC but have never had the chance to visit Quebec! I have never fought in the military, but my dad earned a Silver Star. I respect your bravery.

Hi and welcome. It sounds like it's a time of change for you. This is a friendly and supportive place, I hope that you enjoy it here.

:dolphin::snowflake::whale::snowflake::spoutingwhale::snowflake::spiralshell:

Welcome Xavier.
I think you'll like it here and find a lot of answers and support. :)

2C5B2392-C26F-4E7A-AE40-95DDFB0CC16F.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom