• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello there

A Fluffy Gray Cat

Professional Box Sitter
Hi! I'm an autistic young adult that will be entering my 20s in a few months. I was looking for different autism communities that I feel I could safely talk and discuss with, and I came across this board. And since I prefer forums well over many other forms of message and communication methods on the internet, I decided it would be nice to get an account here.

So about me: I'm currently a college student studying music, and hoping to be a professional music producer or an orchestral performer in the coming years. My interests include music (well, obviously lol), art, animals, preferably cats, gaming, anime, and literature. I enjoy electronic, rock, and classical music the most, and in terms of gaming, I've been the biggest fan of Nintendo games, primarily Mario and Pokemon (some may have picked up on the pokemon interest from my name and avatar lol). I'm rather shy and more introverted, but still willing to talk to people.

I look forward to meeting new faces here and being able to discuss things with new people. See you around!

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi and welcome. Your studies sound very interesting, it must be great to be a musician. But plenty of hard work too, I expect. I hope you enjoy it here and find plenty of useful information and threads to read and respond to.

:frenchfries::cherries::watermelon::shortcake::lollipop::redapple::cookie::coffee:

Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy your stay, I'm also new here and working on becoming a valued member of this community. I'm open to PM or chat if you see me in there.

Look forward to seeing you here on the forums :)

upload_2019-12-17_7-30-37.png

New Threads

Top Bottom