• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, please add me to Skype, I am lonely

Alexegalaxy

Hey, being Aspie is a lonely thing, that is part of what i am going through at the moment. If you are a random person out there that feels that their social needs aren't being met by forums and want 1-on-1 conversation, please feel free to add me to Skype, ID=Velociraptored, because I think that is one thing that Aspies tend to miss out on :)

I might do this. I was wondering why more of us don't do this.

I have to DL skype and I do remember it is different. I have to DL on my computer. Does it cost now? Also where are you located in case there is a time difference? I will do it, but I have to get down the basics of Skype as I am really daft with tech. I JUST had my first Zoom meeting a week ago, believe it or not. And it sucked. I do think one on one would be better. I hope more of us do this. Once I get that down, I might post my ID, too. I hate this isolation, too.

I have to DL skype and I do remember it is different. I have to DL on my computer. Does it cost now? Also where are you located in case there is a time difference? I will do it, but I have to get down the basics of Skype as I am really daft with tech. I JUST had my first Zoom meeting a week ago, believe it or not. And it sucked. I do think one on one would be better. I hope more of us do this. Once I get that down, I might post my ID, too. I hate this isolation, too.
It's completely free. And, I am in Australia, but a bit of a night owl so don't worry about time difference :)

I might do this. I was wondering why more of us don't do this.

Reticence due to not knowing the person, generally.
Not knowing what to expect.
Some people don't like surprises/uncertainty.

New Threads

Top Bottom