• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello! New here :)

Rainbaby

Hi all!
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been having sort of a difficult time lately, since I do not have a formal diagnosis. I have struggled with OCD all my life, and keep feeling guilty for having trouble with things that come easy to most people (working 40hr weeks, that’s a big one right now. Never been able to do it for more than 2 years without breaking down)
So, just wanted to pop in and talk to some like minded people.

upload_2019-8-21_15-6-27.png

I think working 40 hours a week is madness, and I don't understand how people do it either. I wanna die within a couple months, so you went long!

It’s one thing that makes me feel guilty, because I’ve never had a formal diagnosis, so there’s always this thought that I’m just lazy. I might create a thread about it :)

First love your name. Second yeah create a thread about it. Ive never understood how people work that long either.

Welcome Rainbaby!
I like that username. I hope you create a post on the subject and how you feel. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom