• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, just diagnosed

Caryn

I am 40 years old mom of 3 kids.
I have just received my diagnosis of Aspergers this morning. It's not a huge shock as I've suspected it for a while. 2 of my children are on the spectrum so it was while researching their needs that I came across "symptoms" that were me.

I'm rambling ...
Hello everyone. I'm hoping to make some friends. I'm not very good at that part but hope you'll say hello regardless

Hi Caryn

welcome to af.png

Welcome, new friend!

Hello and welcome Caryn!

If you call that rambling, then I feel especially bad about when I write multiple paragraph essays in response to people :p. Regardless, I think people here don't mind it and you don't have to apologize. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I am 40 years old mom of 3 kids.
I have just received my diagnosis of Aspergers this morning. It's not a huge shock as I've suspected it for a while. 2 of my children are on the spectrum so it was while researching their needs that I came across "symptoms" that were me.

I'm rambling ...
Hello everyone. I'm hoping to make some friends. I'm not very good at that part but hope you'll say hello regardless
I managed to read the whole !of your post there are some members who write endless posts every single time ,I just can't read them ,yours was short.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process :)

New Threads

Top Bottom