• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, I'm new..

Corey Lazcano

Hello, my name is Corey, and I've just recently discovered this wonderful page! I have so much that I would like to talk about, and have many questions I'd like to ask.

I've been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, so as you can imagine, my mind is constantly having many random thoughts and I feel it can be a bit overwhelming at times when my mind just jumps from one thought to another. It's hard to explain to people, in my case, why I do, or say some of the things that I do. I get too overwhelmed at times too like when people are trying to tell me about an issue or situation they're having because sometimes it hard for me to understand where they're coming from I guess you can say.

Long story short, I'm glad I came across this website.

cf050fda15a50cb77d2724225ee96b75.png

Hi and welcome. Yes this is a good site, pretty friendly and with useful info and discussions. Please do join in, it's good that you are here.

:strawberry::pear::grapes::watermelon::icecream::shortcake::cherries::tomato::cookie::coffee:

Welcome to the forum, Corey!

I can totally understand and experience the same things as in your intro.
I've found so many answers here that have helped me understand my life.
I wasn't diagnosed until mid 50's so I muddled through not knowing.
It was helpful to finally find it wasn't just panic attacks and depression.

Always said my mind runs 100 miles a minute and never shuts up, but, I'm used to it
after a lifetime. I think if it did hush, I wouldn't feel like myself.
Glad you found us here.:)

Hi Corey, welcome! :)
I’ve found a lot of the answers I was looking for here and also a lot of support and guidance. I think being here has helped me learn more about my diagnosis, which is helping me grow as a person and learn to like myself better.

Hello, my name is Corey, and I've just recently discovered this wonderful page! I have so much that I would like to talk about, and have many questions I'd like to ask.

I've been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, so as you can imagine, my mind is constantly having many random thoughts and I feel it can be a bit overwhelming at times when my mind just jumps from one thought to another. It's hard to explain to people, in my case, why I do, or say some of the things that I do. I get too overwhelmed at times too like when people are trying to tell me about an issue or situation they're having because sometimes it hard for me to understand where they're coming from I guess you can say.

Long story short, I'm glad I came across this website.
Hi, Corey!

New Threads

Top Bottom