• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, Im New Here!

Hi guitarandtattoos

welcome to af.png

Welcome, you cool cat! I like your icon. :)

Hello and welcome. My favorite instrument is the guitar (especially lead) but I could never play because my left hand doesn't work well and never has. I was made to take piano lessons and never could figure out why it was so hard to play the left hand. (I finally realize it wasn't that the left hand was harder, just mine that didn't work right. I can't even hold a glass, what makes me think I can do anything else with it. lol) Anyhow, 2 days ago I did, finally, get me a harmonica (second favorite and drums third). I'm determined to learn to play, at least, a couple songs on it. :) (For some reason I was carefully placing my commas. lol)

I like playing guitar, tattoos, sometimes video-games. I'm selectively mute and look forward to meeting some nice people here.

I am also a graduate of the 7 habits seminar. Old Stevie may have gotten that one right, but he wasn't talking about us Aspies. We definitely have guitar, tats and cool shades in our home. Does Ms Pacman and Tetris count, as video games or just nostalgia?

I am also a graduate of the 7 habits seminar. Old Stevie may have gotten that one right, but he wasn't talking about us Aspies. We definitely have guitar, tats and cool shades in our home. Does Ms Pacman and Tetris count, as video games or just nostalgia?

@TempeFan Pac-Man and Tetris are some of the best video-games ever made.

New Threads

Top Bottom