• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello - I'm new here - and I would really appreciate your help

Rachel Jackson

I have a child of 7 with high functioning autism and have been working hard alongside my day job to try to support and nourish him. He loves stories and one rainy afternoon, not long after watching the Chris Packham documentary that aired in the UK, I decided to write one. According to the feedback I’m getting it came out quite well. I’m trying to get it published through Publisher and I need to find ways to promote it. I’ve started doing some Facebook boosts and marketing through associations but some online blog audiences would be fabulous.

If there is anything you can do to help me it would be so much appreciated.

Have you met The Thing?

Once upon a not that long ago, there was a boy.
It could have been a girl…but it wasn’t. It was a boy – it often is.
This boy was special. Not more special than his brother. Not more special than other boys for that matter, but special nonetheless.
What, I hear you ask, was special about this boy? Well…
…this boy had a THING!!!

His "Thing" is HFA.
And that's the title of my book The Thing. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom