• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello, i'm me

Titania

Confused
Hello. My name's Titania, and I am me.

I've not been diagnosed but I came here because my friend said I would like it here. So far (mostly) everyone seems nice and I am glad I came here.

I can't physically speak.

I like nice people (like my friend!!), motorcycles, writing, cooking and sad / angry music.

The reason I like sad and angry music so much is that all the emotion that goes into the creation of it gives it a really raw and soulful sound!!

Writing is fun. It lets me express myself, which not a lot lets me do.

I don't like mean people. I hate school. I just plain despise fake music.

I also don't like me, but as I'm writing this I don't feel so bad.

Thank you for having me!

upload_2018-10-26_16-8-12.png

Hi @Titania
Welcome to the forum and I hope it broadens your insight. Does one of us have to be Oberon now to be your counterpart? I think I'm probably Bottom :)

Welcome to the forum.

Cheer up though, I'm sure some people like you, if you like yourself, other people will like you.

Oh and on another note, I love angry and sad music too, it really helps to explore and release some of those negative feelings, or at least try to explain why they're there. I hated school too, it was hell... But it won't last forever, after school things will get easier. I had selective mutism during those years, I didn't speak at all... But, places like this, friendly online communities, chatting via text with people helped me get through... and eventually I found my voice again. Be strong, you will get there. :sunflower:

Finally, someone understands.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Shakespeare and A Midsummer Night's Dream has always been my favourite of his comedies. Is Titania your given name or a screen name? I'm not asking you to reveal your real name if you don't want to btw ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Cheer up though, I'm sure some people like you, if you like yourself, other people will like you.

Oh and on another note, I love angry and sad music too, it really helps to explore and release some of those negative feelings, or at least try to explain why they're there. I hated school too, it was hell... But it won't last forever, after school things will get easier. I had selective mutism during those years, I didn't speak at all... But, places like this, friendly online communities, chatting via text with people helped me get through... and eventually I found my voice again. Be strong, you will get there. :sunflower:

Nothing wrong with a bit of Shakespeare and A Midsummer Night's Dream has always been my favourite of his comedies. Is Titania your given name or a screen name? I'm not asking you to reveal your real name if you don't want to btw ;)

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

If you like motorcycles then you might enjoy seeing some of the pictures I have posted (forgot I put them here):

2005 Barber Motorsports Museum - Birmingham, AL

In the mean time:

@Mr Allen I don't know how to just "cheer up".
@Monachopia everyone says that but I just can't see it.
@Autistamatic I don't feel comfortable sharing my real name.
@Isadoorian tyvm!
@Sportster Those are cool! I love the Suzuki on the first page, my dream is to get a Hayabusa!!

everyone says that but I just can't see it.

I understand... when I read similar things at your age, I also thought it will never get better, this is how it will always be... All, I can say is, keep fighting, take it one day at a time... Some days will be better than others, some days the sun will shine and some days the rain will just come down hard... All you have to remember to do, is just keep going. You are doing awesome, even if you don't quite see it yet. You are a unique person and no one way will work for everyone, you just need to find what works for you. When I was in a dark place, I drew a lot. I listened to angry music. Eventually, time went by and those things helped me see which direction I had to go. You will get there. <3

Hello. My name's Titania, and I am me.

I've not been diagnosed but I came here because my friend said I would like it here. So far (mostly) everyone seems nice and I am glad I came here.

I can't physically speak.

I like nice people (like my friend!!), motorcycles, writing, cooking and sad / angry music.

The reason I like sad and angry music so much is that all the emotion that goes into the creation of it gives it a really raw and soulful sound!!

Writing is fun. It lets me express myself, which not a lot lets me do.

I don't like mean people. I hate school. I just plain despise fake music.

I also don't like me, but as I'm writing this I don't feel so bad.

Thank you for having me!
Welcome to the forum.

Hi Titania. One of the things I like about this site is the range of ages and we all have some things in common. I prefer writing over talking and didn't learn to talk until I was in second grade. I hated school and begged my parents to let me quit from first grade on. I always liked motorcycles road bikes and dirt bikes. I hope you like it here.

New Threads

Top Bottom