• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello! I am new.

Rainbowcat

Hello,

My name is rainbow cat. Last year i got diagnosed with being in the Autism Spectrum. I was 24. I felt lost and relieved at the same time. I knew i was different since school. As a kid, i was diagnosed with ADHD and learning dissabilities. My parents struggled with accepting me as a different kid and that did not help me feel comfortable with myself. Getting this diagnose made me feel frustrated in the beginning,because i thought how my parents did not pay attention to all these clues. Now,everything makes sense to me and i feel at peace.
I would like to meet other people who are like me and share our experiences.

a8c73b6c3dfb5b29839f4e43cbecf10d.png

Welcome to Autismforums.com, Rainbowcat.

You will find enumerable posts pertaining to the autism experience here. You will also see and hear from many as we post and comment.

Some of the interaction is good and some is great. As a whole, the interaction is a mirror into our lives.

Thank you for wanting to be a part. We look forward to hearing your story and sharing in your joys and sorrows.

Hello,

My name is rainbow cat. Last year i got diagnosed with being in the Autism Spectrum. I was 24. I felt lost and relieved at the same time. I knew i was different since school. As a kid, i was diagnosed with ADHD and learning dissabilities. My parents struggled with accepting me as a different kid and that did not help me feel comfortable with myself. Getting this diagnose made me feel frustrated in the beginning,because i thought how my parents did not pay attention to all these clues. Now,everything makes sense to me and i feel at peace.
I would like to meet other people who are like me and share our experiences.
I love your username welcome to the forums.
I am glad you now feel at peace and hope you can put the confusing past behind you.

Thank you all for welcoming me! I feel very nice :D

Also, sorry for any grammar or syntax mistakes(english is not my primary language).

New Threads

Top Bottom